Monday, May 21, 2007

Male Harem + An Update on Trent

I managed to piss off 4 guys yesterday without even leaving the house! That takes a special talent, hehe.
Guy #1 - N.: N. and I have been very good friends for the last 6 months or so. When we first met, he tried to take it to the next level. I was drunk one night and we ended up making out but I made it clear afterwards that it was a mistake and we remained friends. Well, we both went out on Saturday with some friends and he wouldn't stop talking about how I had this special glow and looked even more beautiful than usual... I think it had something to do with my new red dress ;-) Anyhow, we stopped by his house after the bars to pick some CDs and take them to a party. I had to pee so I used his bathroom while he was getting the CDs. I got out of the bathroom to find him waiting for me in the dark for a juicy kiss. I was so caught off guard that I didn't even react right away. I just turned around and sort of ran out of the house, then pretended it never happened.
We were talking about going to the pool the next day but I was too tired and hungover to mess with trying to look pretty at the pool, so I just told him we should go some other time. He continued to text me suggesting that we should hangout in the evening, drink some wine, watch a movie, etc since he was leaving for the whole summer on Monday. I said it wasn't a good idea. A couple of hours later, he texted me again asking what time he could stop by to say "bye". I got pissed and sent him a rude message (something like: "like I told you, it's not a good idea"...). He was pissed. I finally apologized and said I wasn't in a good mood and he caught me at the wrong time. We are back to being friends.
Guy #2 - G.: G. is a friend of mine as well. We always make flirty comments to each other but it's always been just a joke to me. Well, it turned out that he was hoping it was more serious than that. He tried to confess his feeling to me at that same party on Saturday but I escaped. However, I promised to see him at this bar where a bunch of our friends go to on a Sun. afternoon. I didn't show up...
Guy #3 - S.: Almost the same story as the one about G. S. is someone I know through friends. We hung out in the same group of people a couple of times. I saw him on Thurs. night and mentioned that I was probably going to see him on Sun. I didn't show up...
Guy #4 - Trent: I mentioned before how I invited Trent to go to an amusement park this Sat. and he said he was going to think about it and let me know on Thurs. I never heard from him on Thurs but here's our communication on Fri via Facebook messaging:
Trent: I will be heading up to Iowa to visit my Uncle and cousins who are in town over the weekend. This was kind of a last minute thing (last night actually) and I was planning on coming down on Sat, but my cousin Charlie is leaving for army basic training in a few days. Let's work on meeting up through the week sometime....I mean I usually only stay one night anyway..and you have to work every morning after. I really miss you. Call me if you want, I have a 3 hour road trip ahead of me, it would be nice to hear your voice.Trent
Me: Hey. Well, I figured you weren't coming since I didn't hear from you yesterday. It's kind of a bummer, because I am leaving for Illinois on Wed. night, will be gone for a week but that's alright. Are you still going to NJ in June?I'll try to call you this afternoon if I get a chance. Today is graduation so it's a little crazy. If not, call me some time this weekend. GM
I didn't have time to call him on Fri afternoon, then I figured he was busy with family and would call me when he had time. He never did. Then, last night he changed his Facebook status to: "Trent is f*cking sick of females"... I am guessing it had something to do with me...
There you have it! None of this breaks my heart really. I think it's really kind of humorous. I am glad that N. and I are back to normal because I really value his friendship.

No comments: