Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kind of like Alice in Wonderland

It's been an interesting week... Update on my boys:
Soccer Stud:
Still MIA. I am having a hard time believing that he would just ignore my message. Not his style plus it doesn't look like he has checked his facebook since I messaged him. As far as I am concerned he might be dead...
Bond:
We've been flirting via phone and facebook for a few weeks now, hung out in a group of friends a few times but it was all coming down to last Fri night. I was supposed to go out with my good friend George and meet up with Bond and some other friends at a certain Bar.
That night I definitely felt like Alice in Wonderland. ..
First of all, George stood me up! He texted me and told me he was going to be a little late (10 instead of 9:30). I was already on my way so I stopped by a friend's house so he could keep me company while I waited. Then George called and said he was coming over in a minute. That was the last time I heard from him that night... But that's no big deal compared to the rest of the evening...
Sooo, we picked up Bond, his brother and D-D (a girl we all know) and finally went to the Bar. First, Bond seemed kind of upset, told me that he had a rough day because he received some bad news from home. Then... he got all lovey-dovey with D-D. At first I thought it was friendly but it was getting more and more graphic, so I was doing my best trying not to look and keep smiling and making conversation with the other guys. I have to give it to Bond's brother and our friend S., they did all they could to distract me! Love them for that!
Then... Bond had the nerve to come over and tell me (after some simple conversation) that he was looking for a girl who would give him an instant rush of adrenalin, that instant attraction when he first met her but it's hard to find. It only happened to him when he met me... WTF? All I could say was "whatever". Then he started saying something about how he wasn't sure I was interested though... Not sure what I was supposed to do there... Jump on him and profess my undying love to him??? I just turned away and went to get a drink.
Him and D-D were all over each other the rest of the night... I thought 1am would never come around. Stupid me left the car at S's place so I couldn't leave plus I didn't want to show that I cared even though it was hard. I had no idea how to act. I thought I was doing pretty good until Bond's brother tried to apologize for Bond's behavior...Then... after throwing some people into the fountain (that's a separate story) we finally went back to S's place and I tried to go home but they wouldn't let me leave. I had to sit there and talk for a while. Talk about uncomfortable! Bond had the nerve to start asking me why I seemed upset! Bond was the one who said I kind of looked like Alice in Wonderland and that was right on! That's exactly how i felt, plus I was wearing a red dress :-)) I finally got out of there fuming! I should have fucking stayed in bed that night!!! Why in the hell would Bond act like he is pursuing me, then get friendly with another girl right in front of me?! Was he trying to make me jealous? Is he just an idiot or a jerk?
On a different note, I have been in horrible pain for the last 3 days. My lower back hurts so bad that I literally can't sit down, walk or bend over. I am miserable and feeling sorry for myself. Going to the doctor this afternoon. Hopefully, it's not kidney stones... Cross some fingers and toes for me!

No comments: