Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Strange feeling

Report on my Life:
  • Work

Absolutely nuts. August is extremely busy. THe back problems set me back. I had to take a few days off work. Feeling much better but trying to make up for the lost time is a B*tch!

  • Soccer Stud has been trying. He was out of town till yesterday but called and texted me a few times and didn't make any promises he couldn't keep. I was impressed! He came back last night and we went out for ice cream, then watched a movie and cuddled, then had some amazing sex, of course...

Sounds lovely right? It was. I was excited to see him but I had this strange feeling like we were on the first date and it was kind of awkward at the beginning. The sex was still great but I couldn't help but feel strange about the evening in general...

Is it simply because we haven't seen each other in a while and had some communication issues? Will this change if we hang out a couple more times? Or does this mean that the attraction we once had was gone for good? Was I just so consumed with trying to make sure he was interested in me that I forgot to make sure I was interested?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Hmmm. Sex with a bad back. Awesome.

Unknown said...

Hope your back is feeling a bit better, GirlieMonkey :) Perhaps the soiree actually did your back some good! ;)

So glad to read this update! You've got the 'Carrie Bradshaw' life.

Losing my Mind said...

follow your gut instinct but have fun in the process- just be careful. Says mother.

Girlie Monkey said...

Sarahleigh: Yeah... I was planning on being very careful with crazy positions when having sex this time... Amazingly, I threw caution out the window 2minutes into it but the back felt great afterwards!

Chrissy: Thanks Chrissy. Not sure about comparing my life to Carrie's but I'll take it as a compliment :-)

Jane: Thanks Mom, hahaha! I am being very careful, I promise