Monday, July 17, 2006

50 Facts about Me

1. I’m 5’8”, with blue/green/grey eyes, and dark blond hair
2. I smile a lot
3. I’m single
4. I don’t have any kids
5. But I will someday
6. I ‘m crazy about dogs but I can’t have any in my apartment
7. I love to have people over to my house for dinner
8. Since I’ve moved to MO there haven’t been many people worth asking
9. I grew up close to a river. I miss it
10. I sing in my car
11. I like to cook
12. I was born and raised overseas
13. My favorite adult beverage is dry red wine
14. I love buying shoes
15. I like my whole outfit to “match”
16. I’m a huge procrastinator
17. But I work well under pressure
18. I love to travel
19. I want to go to as many places in the world as possible
20.If I go on vacation, I want it to be to the beach
21. I don’t have much of a sweet tooth
22. But I can’t turn down a good steak
23. I have a Master’s degree
24. When people meet me I come off as ditzy
25. They learn pretty quickly that I know what I’m doing
26. I’m good at reading people
27. Sometimes it’s uncanny
28. This makes people spill their guts to me sometimes
29. I like to exercise
30. Wish I did it more often
31. I can curse in Spanish better than some native speakers
32. I wear glasses and contacts
33. I love to dance
34. I love to ice skate
35. I’ve been to NYC 3 times and it was always an adventure
36. I talk to my mom twice a week, minimum
37. She is the coolest person in the world
38. I think I’m a very good friend
39. And I have the best friends ever (tried and true)
40. They all live at least 3 hours away from me ;-(
41. My favorite colors are red, yellow, black and blue
42. I am a Gemini
43. I have an older brother
44. And an older sister that I adopted in college
45. Her 2 year-old daughter is the most beautiful girl I know
46. I hate ironing
47. I like reading
48. I am always trying to eat healthier
49. The one food that I can’t live without is cheese
50. I can’t stand celery, raw peppers, oranges and cilantro

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by.... I just read your blog--aint it great! The dating world that is!!! I am slot like you in that I am only into 1 guy at a time..I also make myself available when I like someone--I am not into playing games.... I guess I just feel that maybe when it is the right one-those things won't matter.. Maybe I am naive!

Anonymous said...

You know whats really scary, I was reading your list and most of those I would say about self :)