Friday, July 28, 2006

Feeling "Blogalicious"


It's finally Friday! I've been so crazy at work the whole week that I can't wait to let loose, have some cocktails and do nothing over the weekend.

My weekend Agenda:

Friday night - Girls Night Out - My friend DC and I are going out dancing.
Saturday night - Going to an amusement park with MR.
Sunday afternoon - Going to the Lake with J. Planning on sitting around on the boat, having a few beers and getting a tan!

I had a really cool topic in mind for today's post but I am so hungry that I can't think straight right now. If I'm still feeling "blogalicious" after lunch, I'll come back and post more. If not... Enjoy your weekend festivities ya all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now youre confusing me. I cant remember an MR. Hope you have a good weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

"Twinster"!!!! You are so clever girly!!!!! I love it! Well, sounds like you have your weekend cut out for you already!! I hope you have fun. You deserve it!!! I think Saturday I'm going out with some of the people I met last weekend. Yippee! Anyways, I look forward to hearing all about it!!
Love ya
your twinster

Anonymous said...

Hi Girlie,
What a great post theme ... i.e. posting briefly what your weekend plans are .. Hmmm, maybe I'll develop a theme similar to that soon.
Sounds like a perfectly fun weekend too! Enjoy.
~Nooner~