Monday, July 31, 2006

"Scream" Names - Joys of Online Dating

Happy Monday everyone! My weekend didn't turn out to be as eventful as I originally thought it would... I'll get to that later.

As I was navigating my way through the jungle of online dating, I kept laughing at the ridiculous "names" that the guys came up with for their profiles. I thought I'd share them with you in this post.

SexualThemePark

Girlie Monkey: No comment here

sweetman4ubunny
GM: Why are you calling me "bunny"? What have I done to you?

electrifyingbone
GM: Hmm... If you are talking about a regular bone, then what the hell is an electrifying one? If you are talking about your personal bone, then, an electrifying bone is just plain scary!

Hi-De-Ous
GM: Are you calling me hideous or you think you are? Either way, not attractive.

andrelovesittoo
GM: Good for Andre?! Who is Andre and what does he love? And who else loves it besides him?

blackbelowthewaist
GM: (I was not sure what he was talking about until I read some other comments in his profile) Apparently he is referring to the size of a certain body part... Makes me want to jump his bones...not!

Drclitoris
GM: I'm not making this up! If the name wasn't bad enough, he goes on to talk about how he could "solve all of your problems, especially the ones that have something to do with your vagina" Are you my Gyno?
Oh, who can resist that kind of creepy dirty talk!

Imtheprettiest
GM: If you say so... Why did you post some ugly dude's picture then?

IcheatonuUcheatonme
GM: It took me a second to figure this one out... Once I did... I just gotta say, what can be more appealing than a guy letting me know up front that he is planning to cheat on me and advising me to do so as well. How thoughtful is that!

I'm sure I'll come up with a few more. In the mean time, check out the names that Jenn came across (click on "Scream" Names category). That's where I originally got the idea of blogging about this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Electrifyingbone, why didn't I think of that one. it may get more hits than my "crapbag" screen name. :)

Anonymous said...

There are times I despise the fact that I was born a man...

-David //BootJockey
http://bootjockey.spaces.msn.com

Girlie Monkey said...

David, don't be ashamed. I am sure girls are just as bad. I only reviewed man's "scream names" because that's who I get messages from...