Thursday, October 19, 2006

Any Computer Experts Out There?

I need help! I got a new laptop and it doesn't let me access certain password-protected sites (including "Blogger"), so I can't blog from home. All of the "help" menus tell me to enable cookies, which I did but it still didn't help. What do I do if my browser doesn't support enabling cookies? Any ideas? I would appreciate any help.

I am trying to get out of work early today, so I can do some shopping. I am planning on going out with some new friends that I found. We'll see how that goes. Then, I am off to my sister's for the weekend to celebrate my niece's 3rd birthday. Should be a lot of fun.

Have a great weekend!

GM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you haven't figured it out by the time you read this, send me an E-mail and I can help you.