Monday, October 23, 2006

Oops

Ok, I admit it. I slipped up. I went out with Andy (ex-boyfriend) on Thur. night. I shouldn't have but I was so bored and he texted me and told me what bar him and his friends were at and asked me to join them. We had a few drinks, watched the baseball game and chatted. I went home all by myself though! Proud of it :-).

Andy and I have a very strange relationship. I don't know what to think of it. I know he is not "the one" but we have such a good time when we are together that I can't give him up. I think he was seriously in love with me when we first met, we talked every day and spent just about every night together but then something snapped and he disappeared for 2 weeks. When he tried to pick up where we left off two weeks later, I dumped him. We didn't see each other or talk for about 3 months, then, we started running into each other here and there. We've been sort of "dating"for the last couple of months but I wouldn't call it "dating" any more...

I am just thinking out loud here. Not sure what to do with him...

P.S. Angel, thanks for trying to help me with my computer.

No comments: