Monday, October 30, 2006

Saturday night


Well, Saturday night was a blast! Needless to say, we never even made it into any of the bars during the pub crawl. We didn't get downtown till about 11pm and each bar had a line of about 200 people! We ended up going to one of the pool halls nearby but we had a blast!
I am still recovering today! Why do the hangovers last so long when you get older?!

By the way, I did something stupid while I was drunk that night: I made out with one of my new friends N. (he introduced me to a whole bunch of people who I'd like to stay friends with but have no intentions of dating N. and I think he is counting on that...) I hope I can find my way out of this one... Don't want to loose all of these new friends I just acquired...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that the devil part of the costume :)