Thursday, October 26, 2006

Spooktacular!

It's official! I have decided on a costume. Halloween Pub Crawl is the biggest night of the year as far as the nightlife goes around here, so I've been under a lot of pressure trying to figure out what I am going to go as. I wanted to be something super sexy (what other night you can dress up very slutty and get away with it)! I dug through millions of costumes: naughty nurses, French maids, pirates, playboy bunnies and other "any male fantasy staples"... none of them seemed fun and original... The final verdict: "half angel, half devil", not sure of what to call it yet but it's going to be cool. I have a white and red dress (the white half is very angelic and the red part is very devilish), I also have a hair piece with red horns and a halo and wings (one white, one red), oh, not to mention the red tail :-) Love it! I need to lose about 2 lbs in the next two days to make it fit perfectly but that's a minor detail...

To tell you the truth, I am not sure who I am going out with on Saturday but I missed out on dressing up and going out for the last 3 Halloweens, not letting it happen this year! Even if I have to go by myself!

Can you tell I am excited? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're just too clever with your red and white font :)
I love halloween, but I always end up rushed to finish my costume at the end.