Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WSS aka White Shirt Sindrome


I consider myself graceful... ok, most of the time... I rarely trip, fall, spill, wipe out, etc. For some reason though, every time I put on a white shirt in the morning I end up with sort of an ugly stain by the end of the day no matter how careful I am!

Today was no exception. I just spilled about a gallon of water on myself. I look like the winner of a wet t-shirt contest! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to go to an important meeting with clients in about 15 minutes... Guess I'll have to wear a coat to the meeting and make up a story about me being allergic to the cold temperatures or something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe me that happens to me too when I wear a white shirt. Hope the meeting went great :)

mist1 said...

I am going to try that the next time that I have a meeting. Maybe it will help.