Monday, January 29, 2007

Good news!!!

Guess who might be coming to visit this weekend... Andrew from Memphis! (remember the guy I met at the airport but had to sort of break up with when I met B.)

He called me last night to just chat since we stayed friends and I told him about what happened with B. I let him do his "told you so" song an dance since he was still a little upset about me choosing B. over him... The good news is he still wants me! He said he tried to forget me but couldn't even though he only saw me once for about 45 minutes and that was two months ago!:-)

He asked if I wanted some company and I invited him to come this weekend if he can (he lives 4.5 hours away). He is checking to see if he can get out of a couple of things he had planned on this weekend and will call me back! So excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, seems like you've had a some rough times lately. At least you had a nagging feeling about it instead of getting blidsided by it.
Just a bit of advice to take it easy with the new guy. The while I told you so thing seems like a warning to me. Here's hoping things go well for you.

Steven said...

Bumchickabumbwaaaaaa...

(Okay...that was inappropriate) ;)

Steve~

Girlie Monkey said...

Angel, thanks for the comment. it's good to see you still read my blog. I just want to clarify, Andrew never really said "I told you so". When I first told him about me choosing someone over him he took very gracefully, was happy for me and stayed friends with me, even though I thought he was just beingnice when he said he wanted to.
Of course, I don't know him very well, so I will be careful, I promise :-)