Friday, February 23, 2007

Busy Weekend


I have a really busy weekend planned:
Tonight (Fri night) - Night out on the town with the girls which means some martinis and/or wine, fabulous outfits and some flirting and gossiping. Can't wait.

Saturday night - Going to a birthday party. The birthday girl is only an acquaintance but she thinks one of the guys that's coming to the party is perfect for me... I don't really trust her taste but we'll see...

Sunday afternoon - Going to a party that a big local magazine puts on to honor the best businesses within the community. Lots of trendy restaurants, bars, hair salons, spas, etc will be there to showcase their products and services (which means free food!!!)

Sunday night - Date with Barry. Barry is someone I've been communicating with via email for a while but never met in person. Not sure what to expect. I think we are just going to grab a drink. Keep it casual.

Have a great weekend! I know I am going to!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooooohoooooooo!! Sounds like an exciting weekend, girlfriend!!!

I wanna hear the details on your Sunday date. Full report to be posted on Monday, right? LOL! I'm teasing. Seriously...inquiring minds wanna know! LOL! ;)

Love your blog. Mind if I add you to my "Must Read" list?

Anonymous said...

Well sounds like a nice busy weekend. Hope you have a good one. Take Care.

mist1 said...

I thought you had a date with Dave Barry. I got jealous for a second. Jealously is not pretty on me.