Tuesday, March 06, 2007

No no no


Scratch that! I was so wrong about responding to my ex's messages. First of all, I told him that i could meet with him on Mon or Tues and he never responded that day. Then, yesterday he texted me:"What's up?" WTF? I guess he just decided that we were on good terms again. I didn't answer and not planning on doing so any more! Forget that! I really don't care about what's going in his life and his mind. If he is going to profess his undying love for me, he is a couple of months too late!
Fitness Update:
Weight: 161 lbs
Weight training: 1 hour on Mon. night
Cardio: 20 min of running on the treadmill on Mon. night

4 comments:

mist1 said...

I wonder why he thought you were on good terms again? People can be so strange. They get your phone number and all of a sudden, they think you're going to talk.

Unknown said...

OMG...how weird is that? I swear, some guys are just morons! Totally clueless! I think it's funny that you were blogging about the ex and him wanting your phone number...because....my ex just called me this morning! My husband answered to phone!!! Why on earth would someone call their ex after treating them like crap for years and not being with that person in ages and both having moved on with their lives? I mean, why bother? Messed up.

Girlie Monkey said...

Mist1: I know, I know... I shouldn't have given him the number. Like I said, I was just caught off guard. Didn't expect to run into him at a night club that he hates. He also knows that I go there every Sat. night...

Chrissy: That is so weird that your ex called you out of the blue! What did he want? What did your hubby say?
Crrrrazy!

Unknown said...

I have no idea...he just wanted to talk. I sort of cut it short. Hubby didn't say anything. I had a 5 yr relationship with my ex and we were engaged in the last year of our relationship. He was/is just a mess. He's not in a good place in his life- no stability (mental or otherwise!), and he was a cheater. I kept taking him back in hopes that he would change. It wasn't going to happen. The odds were against us. He's a really handsome guy...the type that girls swoon over at bars and clubs. It just sucked that he was so messed up. Ah well. I wouldn't be where I am now if I didn't go through those 5 yrs with him. I'll shoot you an e-mail one day to tell you the real scoop behind things...