Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Best remedy for ex-boyfriend virus? FWB

A lot of you haven't started reading my blog till recently so you may not know who Ryan is. Go to the post "New Male Harem Candidates" to refresh your memory.

Yes, I kept Ryan around. Didn't see him while I was in a relationship but he really helped me snap out of it when I was broken hearted.

Ryan is the best Friend With Benefits any girl could ever want! As I mentioned previously, he has an amazing body (and knows how to use it) plus he is funny and witty. We have lots of fun light conversations but it is understood that we may not see each other for a few weeks.

We just text each other when we feel like getting together and there are no hard feelings when one of us is busy.

When I first met him, I thought we were going to be together forever. I changed my mind within the next 6 minutes or so because Ryan was just not "relationship material". However, we had such an undeniable chemistry that we couldn't pass it up...

Can't wait to see him tonight ;-)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Ummm I missed the post from July where you said that I could have Ryan every other weekend... Hello????? That was July, havent seen him....