Friday, April 20, 2007

Date...

Well, Trent just called me and asked me to re-schedule our date... I am a little ticked off because I've spent the last week preparing for it but I had to be understanding because he just got back after spending a year in Iraq and hadn't had a chance to see family yet. We decided on getting together next Saturday. I think he also called to talk to me and figure out if he still wanted to see me. We have only been communicating via short messages on facebook and those were mostly clever remarks back and forth about nothing. I guess I charmed him throughout our conversation because he told me he was very excited about seeing me next Saturday...
I guess, I'll just party it up with friends this weekend.
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

mist1 said...

Never spend a week preparing for a date, Sugar. Wait until the last minute and then freak out because you need a pedi. Works for me.