Monday, April 09, 2007

My Life is Far from Ordinary... My Card is American Express...


Oh yes, my friends, this last weekend was amazing! I whored it up, got my drink and dance on; ate some great food, made some cool friends, etc!


My Latino Stud lived up to my expectations. I was a little hesitant about taking him home at first but then I decided to live in a moment and enjoy life as it comes. He is a little strange but so hot and funny! Nothing serious will come out of that but it was so worth it! I am tired of being proper. I just realized that I am finally making up for the last 4 years.


You see, the last place i lived at before moving to this town, was a very small town in the middle of Illinois. I had almost no social while there (two reasons: 1. I worked 50-60 hours a week and went to grad school full time - not much time left; 2. absolutely no single males older than 21 or younger than 50 in that area, thus no dating). Then I moved to this town and had a hard time finding friends for the first year; therefore, not much of a social life again. Basically I spent 4 years missing out on the things that a girl my age should have been doing.


That changed last Fall. I found some great friends to spend time with so I am planning on getting the craziness out of my system by the time I turn 30 (I am turning 27 this year so I got a way to go ;-) Most of my friends around here are still in college, so I am extending my college years. Great times!


Happy Monday.
The three guys in the picture are some of the guys from the party (the one on the right is Latino Stud). I had to cut off the heads to protect their identities, sorry. Enjoy the view though ;-)

13 comments:

Beth said...

I will take one of each please.

mist1 said...

Thanks for the Monday eye candy.

Unknown said...

EXCELLENT!!! You deserve to kick up your heels, have a drink, and enjoy some of that Latino luvin'! I agree with Mist! Thanks for the eye candy! Oh, you lucky, lucky girl!!

Losing my Mind said...

nice...you reminded me of the time i partied with all the vball players of the avp tour while in fort lauderdale. I was 35- I had a herd of about 7 guys following me around and calling me to come over and play vball with them (i played also). It was the most wicked fun I've ever had.

kim said...

Shoot! And I thought those 3 studs were only Ken dolls. Where do you live again, girlie monkey? I used to want to live in Manitoulin (after Chrissy's eager marketing thru her 2 websites), but I've changed my mind. Your place sounds waaaaaaay cooler and hot at the same darned time. Luv the pix. If the 3 dudes have blogs of their own, leave a message for us wontcha? ;-)

Girlie Monkey said...

Beth: you'll just have to come and get them, hehe!

Mist1: any time (plenty more where that came from)

Chrissy: Thanks

Jane: Mmmm Vball players are hot too. You are so right, I had a wicked time

Kim: I want to go to Manitoulin too! I live in Missouri, come visit, so you can see for yourself. I'm sure they'll even let you count the "squares" on their stomachs...

Melina said...

Okay you so need to email me the whole picture, DAMN girl I'm so jealous.

HOTTIES!!!!

There are not many guys that can pull off wearing little bathing suits but OMG they so can.

Glad you had some fun, I need to have some fun like that too.

I just got out of a 5 year relationship. UGH!!!

Unknown said...

HAHA! Kimmie! You are wayyyyyy too funny! :) I love it!

Girlie Monkey, I have been to Missouri to visit a friend, and I LOVE that place! It's so different from any place I'd ever been to. I totally did the tourist thing, and loved it. What's the name of that restaurant that serves you grits and okra on a paper towel right out of the bucket? They also throw your dinner rolls at you and you have to catch them. I also saw a spotlight on that restaurant on TV once. Dang...what's the name of that place? LOL

Girlie Monkey said...

Chrissy: OMG! The name of that place is "Lambert's". Guess what, I live about 5 miles away from one of them. Where did you go in Missouri?

Unknown said...

OMG!!! GET OUTTA HERE!! SERIOUSLY???? I was in Missouri about 2 years ago. I did the whole tour. There's LOTS to do in Missouri! LOL! So, the place is called Lambert's, eh? I even saved a napkin with their logo on it, but it's probably in a box somewhere in my garage!

Okay, missy! I'm going to have to go back to Missouri and you and I are going to Lambert's!!! LOL!

Girlie Monkey said...

Chrissy: Awesome! Come on down! Would love to meet you in person. i have a feeling we can have a blast!

kim said...

Ey wait a darn tootin' minute Chrissy! Before you plan on going to Lambert's in Missouri again, let's get it straight first from Girlie Monkey - are there hot Latino studs throwing rock-hard "dinner rolls" at people there???

And Missouri, huh? Lemme go scrap that planned tour to NY next year (any available boy toys there would probably be wrapped up in coats and sweaters anyway). Am now replacing it with Ozark, MO. C-A-N-N-O-T frigging wait.

Don't worry, Chrissy. Manitoulin's still on the "got-to-go-to-this-place" list. It's just been moved back a bit. ;-)

Unknown said...

I went to the one in the Ozarks. Are you close to that one? I think there are two 'Lambert's' in MO, right?

My friend lives in Branson. I went to some cave and also went to a place where he said was the original place for "Little House on the Prairie". Is that right? Or was he just BS-ing me? :) It was a whirlwind tour, since I also had to visit a friend in Kansas and then another friend in Philadelphia. Good times :) I'd love to go back to MO though. I loved it there. It is soooo different from any place I'd ever been. Very cool. I don't think I'll be visiting that friend again though. Lonnnnnng story! It kinda goes with the idea of "can a male and a female be 'just' friends"? I think they can...but apparently not everyone feels that way!

Oh, Kimmie...I'm still waiting for you to visit! Bring Conne, PJ and CJ! ;)