Saturday, April 07, 2007

OMG!!!

First of all, I went to heaven last night! I am not even kidding! I partied with the men's college swimming and diving team! If you don't understand what that means, turn your TVs to the channel that's broadcasting swimming and check out their bods! I don't know about all of the swimmers but this particular group is crazy. Before I knew it, they were all taking their shirts off while dancing.

This one particular latino swimmer danced with me the whole night. I know he is a total man-whore but so hot! It took everything I had not to take him home... but he called me and I couldn't resist... he is coming over in 30 minutes... I just realized how long it's been...

Have a good weekend! I know I am!

2 comments:

kim said...

Hi girly monkey. Found out about your blog through Chrissy's Life on Manitoulin. Caught my attention coz my profile's the same as yours: single, female, born on the year of the monkey 26 years ago, and working as a marketer. Difference is, however, I'm based in Manila, Philippines and you're dating hotties (and apparently doing more with them than I've ever fathomed for myself during the past few dry months) and having fun all at the same time... *sigh* hope you have a happy easter! Ciao, Kim.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a blast! ;) I'm glad you're having so much fun! You deserve it. You work so hard, so you need fun too!!!! Exciting news, girlfriend! ;) Keep us posted.