Monday, June 25, 2007

Thank God for my Stalking Skills and What keeps me Going these Days


I know, I know... I've been MIA. The last 2 weeks proved to be the most stressful weeks of my life. My business trips to both Minnesota and Chicago were horrifying because I didn't know what I was doing, had to act like I did and had to figure out how to get things done with no guidance from anyone. I am not a quitter but I was seriously close to crying and throwing in the towel a couple of times. Failure is not an option for me though, so I am going to keep on plugging along!


As for the more pleasant news, there is a new boy on the horizon... We'll call him the Soccer Stud and yes, our romance started out with me stalking him... sort of...


I noticed one of my friends on Facebook added Soccer Stud as his friend. Soccer Stud had an unusual name that made me wonder if he was from a certain European country, plus he graduated from the same University I did, in the same year and I didn't know him!!! Naturally, I had to find out more, so I sent him a message and we started talking. Oh, and did I mention that he now lives in the same town as me? What a coincidence. Any how, we both have some hectic schedules, so we just talked via Facebook for the last 3 weeks or so, and finally decided to meet up this last weekend. He had a soccer game on Saturday and I was going to go watch it (mainly to figure out what he looks like in person since I'd only seen pictures). A couple of my friends were going to go with me but bailed out at the last minute, so I went by myself. Felt kind of weird, couldn't get a good look, so I left sort of unsure of what to expect...


So last night we decided to meet up and grab something to eat. One of Soccer Stud's friends was going to come with us (I think Soccer Stud was afraid I was a stalker ;-)). We headed for one of the local Breweries. Gotta tell you, I had way more fun than I expected! The Soccer Stud was much better looking than I expected and a lot of fun, and so was his friend. We ate, talked, drank, laughed non-stop. As soon as I got home from the dinner, Soccer Stud (SS) called me and asked if he could make a reservation to come hang out at the hot tub in my apartment complex the next night... I sort of mentioned the pool and the hot tub at the dinner... Can't wait to see that soccer bod upclose! Guess I should sneak out of work early and do some sit ups myself, so I can look good in a bikini!!!


Missed you all. I will be blog-walking in a minute!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooooo hooooooooo! That sounds exciting!!! Glad you pulled through your hectic few weeks at work :) Im even happier to hear you've got some news to dish! Looking forward to hearing more about Soccer Stud! ;)