Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Beads, Beer and Soccer

This weekend is going to be a "do or die" kind of weekend at work. I am flying out to Chicago again to open a new account that I've been working on. I've been so stressed out about it that I decided to do something to relax on Monday night... Soccer Stud suggested that my friend D. and I come over to his house to play some pool and have some cocktails. That sounded like what the doctor ordered so we went. Had a blast hanging out with SS and one of his roommates. Then we decided to go to this Cajun bar/restaurant to meet up with some other soccer guys.
Well... that's where it got out of hand. I was having so much fun that I didn't notice that i drank some 15 gallons of beer within a couple of hours... I am not even a beer drinker, dammit!!! So, I barely remembered the end of the night. My friend D. told me the next morning that we were never going back to that place because I kissed the bouncer on the way out. What??? I think my mind blocked that out. Apparently, he handed us some beads when we were walking out and said that meant we had to come back and I just reached out and kissed him on the cheek. WTF? I don't know what I was thinking. I do remember kissing SS at the end of the night and it was goooood! Really looking forward to some more making out with him!
Any how, of course, I had to work the next morning and boy was it a rough day!!! Never again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Sounds like you had a blast! Those mornings after are what hurt though!

PS. How does that saying go? "Liquor before beer, and you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, you've never been sicker." Something like that! At least you stuck to beer and didn't mix! ;) Good girl!

Girlie Monkey said...

Chrissy: Well, technically there were two cocktails made with some liquor of questionable origin before the bar... You can see why I don't remember kissing the bouncer, lol!