Monday, July 09, 2007

Hello my faithful readers (actually, I think I am down to one ;-). Here's an update on my life for you:
Work:
Getting a little better after an intense 3-week long "marathon". Just need to survive this week and I am on vacation for 9 days! Woo hoo!
Love life:
I am still dating Soccer Stud. He was kind of pissing me off last week because he wasn't making much of an effort to see me, even though he occasionally emailed and called. We were supposed to go out for ice cream and hit the hot tub at my place on a Friday night. He called me around 8:30pm that night and started the conversation by saying, "I was going to come see you but..." You should have seen my face... I was about to tell him everything I thought about his behavior that week... then he continued, "C's (C is his friend and business partner) Dad is in town so we are going out for dinner and would like you to join us..." Me: "Oh...ok". He had no idea how close he was to having his head beaten off ;-) Anyhow, I kind of felt like I met "the family" because we ended up having dinner with two of SS's freinds and business partners along with C's Dad. It was great!
Then on Saturday they had the last home game of the season, so I gathered up some friends and went to cheer them on. SS's team won, so we were off to a bar to celebrate. SS was super attentive the whole night making me forget about all of my worries about him. I took him home with me. We had the best sex ever and went to sleep. Then... I had the best Sunday morning ever! We drank coffee, ate breakfast, read the paper and watched tv together for 2-3 hours. I haven't had this with anyone in a while...
Things that SS did and said that made me melt:
  • Looked at me like I was the only person around while we were at the bar
  • Introduced me to all of his friends
  • Held me the whole time we were sleeping
  • Gave me lite kisses on the cheek, forehead and arm every time I came back to bed after getting up to go to the bathroom (yes, too much beer makes me pee!)
  • Told me about a Brazilian restaurant he wanted to take me to which I secretly have been wanting to go to for a couple of months (he had no idea)

I can go on but I'd stop for now so I don't get carried away. Needless to say, I have a crush! I like that we are taking it slow and not labeling our relationship in any way. Been there, done that... didn't end well.

Back to work for now! So long!

4 comments:

m said...

Soccer studs are dangerous. They're my "type". Be warned!!!

m said...

Ok, sorry, I'm feeling bitter right now. :)

Girlie Monkey said...

Oh Mindy, you don't have to tell ME! I am only into the dangerous ones, haha!

Losing my Mind said...

sounds like a great start monkey face ;)