Monday, July 23, 2007

Rollercoasting through vacation week

I am back after my well-deserved vacation week. It was interesting. First of all, I managed to catch a flu, so spent 4 days of my vacation on the couch watching bad day-time tv. The rest of the week went well: visited some friends, ate some good food, had a few drinks and did a little partying.
As far as Soccer Stud goes, it has been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I worked on training him the whole week by not answering his phone calls after he'd disappeared for a few days. It seemed to do the trick, he always got nervous and started calling me more but once we got together and hung out he was back to his ways. Case in point: He came back from a bad game out of town on Saturday night, came straight to my house, was sweet and attentive, watched some tv, talked, etc. He asked me what my plans were for the next day and I told him I was going to the pool and possibly a baseball game. He said he wanted to join me and asked me to call him when I wake up. I called - no answer; texted him around 3pm and told him I was going to the pool and the game at 6pm. He called me back at 9:30pm saying that he just got my text!!!
Anyhow, I had enough. I sent him a message a little while ago telling him that if he is actually interested in dating me he should start putting some effort in and if he is just interested in sex - it's not my thing. "No hard feelings, see you around." Anxiously waiting for a response now.
I know, I know, I should have dumped his ass a long time ago but I still kind of like the guy...

No comments: