Thursday, July 12, 2007

Life is good!

I think I figured out what was wrong with me yesterday:
1. PMS
2. Not hearing from SS for a couple of days

So, I came up with an action plan for making my day better:
1. 1 hour-long nap after work
2. going out for salsa dancing with my best friend D.

I was already starting to feel good on the way to the night club when SS called. We talked for a few minutes, I stopped freaking out about him. The smile came back. Then we texted back and forth throughout the night deciding on meeting up after I got done with dancing...
A little something-something totally did the trick! Crisis averted! Who cares if I stayed up till 5am and went to work at 7:30am. Totally worth it!

Oh, yeah... 1.5 work days till vacation! Woo hoo!

I obviously can't think of anything interesting to write about, so I should go get some work done...

2 comments:

m said...

Willingness to give up sleep means you're a goner. I never give up sleep for a guy unless I've gone batshit crazy over him. It's bad news...

:-)

Unknown said...

Tee hee! Great stuff, GM! It's worth the lack of sleep! ;)