Thursday, December 06, 2007

Male Harem - Take 2

When I first started this blog I was at a point in my life where I needed to date around, so I "collected" men for a while. Well... it's time to do so again. Can't say that my male harem is complete at the moment but I am going to work on that. So far, the members are:

  • Gus - someone a friend of mine is trying to set me up with. He seems nice, smart and successful and looking for a serious relationship. Unfortunately, I am not attracted to him at all; however, I will give him a chance. Stay tuned.
  • Milan - someone I have known for a couple of years. We have always been friends but there was always a very strong attraction there but the timing was always wrong for anything to happen. We recently made out while we were drunk. Not sure what's going to come out of this one... I like him but he can potentially be trouble for me because we both have very strong personalities, which I like but not sure that can be good for a relationship. On top of that, we are sort of at different points in our lives: he is still in college...
  • Matt - Last but definitely not least. Yes, the one who is in Iraq at the moment. We still talk via email and he is coming back in about a week. I know nothing can really happen between us since he'll be living in North Carolina but I just can't let go for some reason. He is someone I can totally see myself marrying, having kids and spending the rest of my life with. So unfair!!!

I'll keep you posted on any new developments or potential members

No comments: