Monday, July 24, 2006

New Male Harem Candidates

My weekend was absolutely awesome! I went from picking my nose for two days last weekend to spending this weekend dancing, drinking, laughing and dating. My new friend DC. and I went downtown twice, once to a regular night club and once to a Latino Night club. I was extremely popular with guys on Friday night for some reason. I guess I should wear that same outfit everywhere I go now ;-) What's with this new pick up line, by the way? I got five offers to go to lunch! I've never been asked to go to lunch while at the bar before! It must be more effective than "Wanna go back to my place?" I actually did accept two of those lunch offers, thus adding MS. and J. to my male harem. J. is a bartender at the most popular night club in town, he didn't charge me or my friend DC. for any drinks for two nights, so I figured I could go to lunch with him. it doesn't hurt that he is kind of cute... I also got a text from this guy Ryan (I think I'll use some names, since the abbreviations are getting confusing) who I was crazy about for a few months until I figured out that he was completely unfit for any sort of relationship except for being FWB. I haven't heard from him in about three weeks and was really surprised that he re-appeared.

Let me tell you about Ryan. He is one of the best looking guys that I have ever seen! He is about 6'4", thick dark hair, dark eyes, body to die for. Do you think he knows he is hot? You betcha! The guy is a man-whore. He knows every single girl in town! I've been out on the town with him a few times and the girls didn't hesitate to come up to him, give him hugs and rub themselves all over him while he was holding my hand!


Overall, he is that one guy your Mama told you to stay away from but I have no self control when it comes to him. I see him and my knees buckle...


What a mess ;-)

P.S. The pictures are not of Ryan but the guys in the pics really remind me of him so I thought I'd share some eye-candy with you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take Ryan please...would he mind being shipped to Wisconsin

Anonymous said...

lol .. I love this post .. and your site .. and the comment by "beth" saying would Ryan mind being shipped to her state .. Too funny!
~Nooner~