Friday, July 14, 2006

Update on C.

So, C. called me on his way home from work today. We talked for about an hour and a half. Did he mention getting together this weekend? Noooo... I tried to drop some hints but... nothing. I should have asked him when we were going to see each other again but I chickened out. Didn't want to seem needy or clingy I guess. I have a feeling that a couple of my previous boyfriends went MIA on me because I was too eager to spend time with them. What can I say... I didn't want to loose them. I am slowly learning ;-)

Yet, he talked about various places we should try some time in both mine and his towns. What does that mean? Well, we took it even further. I mentioned that the University I work for is planning on building a new basketball arena. C. asked me what company was building it because it'd be really cool if he got to work on the project so he could move to my town (he works for a large construction company). I am kind of excited now because I found out that it was his company that got awarded the contract! I know I am stupid. I've been on 1 date with the guy, haven't seen him in 2 weeks but get excited about a possibility of him moving closer. Can't help it!

That's all I got for now.
Can anybody tell me how to edit my links in the sidebar so I can post links for the blogs that I visit all the time? Can't figure it out for the life of me!

No comments: