Thursday, August 17, 2006

Anxious...


Well kids, work is still crazy and I don't see it slowing down till the end of next week!

Jason hasn't called me since Monday night. Even though it's only been two days, up until then he called me every night so it kind of makes me wonder if he is losing interest. I'm not obsessing about it yet but I will be if I don't hear anything by Friday ;-)

Ok, I'll admit it. I just broke down and sent him a random text message. It doesn't really require a response but I'm sort of hoping he sends something back. I know, I know, I am acting like a 13 y.o. girl. Can't help it. I will be more upset if he decides not to continue talking to me than I would like to admit...

Hoping for the better...

P.S. I do have a date planned for the weekend with Micah (another match.com candidate) but I would happily cancel it if Jason comes around and suggests we do something...

No comments: