Monday, August 21, 2006

Happy Monday! Happy 1st Day of School! Merry Christmas! (Oops, wrong time of the year...)


I'm sort of in a funk today... Trying to shake it off. I think part of it is because I worked most of the weekend and didn't get a chance to relax. The rest of it is due to my love life that's pretty much non-existent. Here is the run-down of the dating issues:
  • Jason hasn't called since last Monday. It's not like him not to say anything if he doesn't want to talk to me any more, so I'm thinking he is just keeping his options open. Might re-surface again but I'm not sure I'm into it any more. The magic moment is gone...
  • Micah - my match.com date from last night. Let's just say that even though I didn't have any expectations, I was disappointed. It's kind of hard to explain. This might sound conceited but I was way out of his league. Don't know how else to put it. He already sent me two text messages and an email, so he obviously thought it went very well. Will have to figure out a nice way out of this one.
  • I haven't mentioned C. in a while. He is someone I went out on one date with and was really excited about. He disappeared a while back. I keep going back to thinking about him though. He seemed to have just about everything that I am looking for in a guy and the chemistry was definitely there. I also noticed him looking at my online profile a couple of times lately. Part of me wants to email him and let him know that I would still like to talk to him but my stupid pride tells me not to. Which part will win? That's the question of the day. I just know that I will be crushed again if I went out on a limb and suggested we resume our conversations and don't hear back from him.

Bottom line is, they say that you have to kiss a lot frogs before you find what you looking for... Can anybody tell me the actual number of frogs I am supposed to kiss before that happens? Because I think it's about time my Prince showed up ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By all means! Of course use it! Hmmm .. Online Dating Experiences, eh? .. Hmmm .. Do I get a chance to get interviewed for that? .. I can escape for two days for an "indepth interview" .. lol.
~Nooner~