Friday, August 25, 2006

Interesting Developments

My "boys", aka members of my Male Harem definitely keep my life interesting.
1. C.
As I mentioned in this week's post, I contemplated getting in touch with C. again. Well, I did... I figured I had nothing to loose. If he didn't want to talk to me any more, he didn't have to answer, so I emailed him and told him that I thought we started off on the wrong foot and should try chatting again. He replied! He said he still wanted to talk to me!

He called me last night. We chatted for a while and he gave some very encouraging news: he is moving to my city within the next two months for work! (right now he lives 2 hours away) I am excited because that increases our chances of making something out of our phone/email relationship. Of course, that doesn't mean it's going to work out but at least we'll get a fair chance... To be continued...

2. Jason
As I mentioned before, the last time I heard from Jason was more than a week ago, so I sort of gave up on him. Last night, I checked my match.com messages and went to bed about 11:3opm. As I am falling asleep, my phone rings at 12:15am!!! It's Jason. He leaves me a message saying that he saw that I was still online and wanted to say hi... WTF? First of all, I am not going to answer the phone after midnight, especially since you haven't called in 10 days! Second of all, let me uncover a little secret for you (those of you that never used match.com, you may not understand): when you log out of match.com, the tag on your profile will still say that you are online for about 30-40 minutes... He called a couple more times and gave up. I'll call him back one of these days ;-) I hate playing games but he started it!

I think I'm finally getting immuned to the "boys'" tricks. I'm just taking it one day at a time and guess what... it's Friday! My Mom, sister and niece are coming to visit tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Have a fabulous weekend!



2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girlie!

Hey, what a nice, juicy post! The part on C moving to your town is exciting! I hope he turns out to be an awesome guy for you!! And, good for you that you didn't pick up the phone on the Jason call at that hour. You played it nice and kewl. But, he's opening the door and it will be nice for you when do call him back. Good going, Girlie!
~Nooner~