Friday, September 01, 2006

Gem of an online profile

I'm feeling much better today. Ignore my last post.
I got a wink from this guy on match.com this morning and once I opened up his profile, I just had to share this gem with the world since I couldn't stop laughing for 30 min. Here's what he says. (all spelling and punctuation are that of the profile author)

His opening line: swwet nice and lovable (did you mean sweat? that's really attractive!)

In his own words: i am sweet nice, out going fun to be around love to go to the movies and dinner. im up to about anything. looking for a lady down to earth. like to stay home and kuttly on the coach with a good movie. (who needs punctuation or capitalization! still not sure if I want to "kuttly" on the couch with you)

for fun: i lo everyve holding hands with that specail one, going to the movie, and i nice dinner. do what every that specail lady wants to do (I am not even going to try and comment on this one)

my job:im a bircklayer (how exactly do you lay bircks? that's a new one for me)

favorite hot spots:my hot spots are with that spcaial lady, im up to what every my lady wants (once again, no comment)

favorite things:i love pizza, my fav. color is red, raining out side be with my lady, love going to church, chichen music (This one really puzzled me... What's a chichen music? Did you mean you liked chichen and music or chichen music or was it really chicken? Wow! Intriguing!)

I am not going to make you read the rest. Obviously it caught my attention. Not in a good way...
I am really curious to know how many replies this guy actually gets since he has no picture posted and doesn't seem to posess any outstanding qualities based on his own descriptions.

Happy Friday ya all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was one of the funniest profiles ever. I was laughing so hard. I was wondering about the chicken music though. I should put a profile online and say my favortie thing is chicken, see hwt akind of respose I get.

Girlie Monkey said...

Angel, you crack me up! I hope your weekend with Chico went well.