Friday, September 29, 2006

TGIF!

I'm so excited that it's Friday! I have to go into work tomorrow for a couple of hours but that doesn't count!

My sister called me late last night and told me that her, my Mom and my niece decided to come visit me on Saturday. We talked about it before but decided that we weren't going to get together this weekend because we'll see each other in about a week and a half any way. Well, I am excited that she changed her mind because her and hubby are trying to get pregnant with their second child and I want to have one more girls night out with her before that happens :-)
So, once I get off work, I'll have to run to the grocery store and stock up. Right now, the contents of my fridge are as follows: beer, wine, bag of leaf lettuce, half of a tomato and two apples.

Bob called me yesterday to just chat. He had some friends in town visiting so he was going to hang out with them. I might go out with him tonight. If not, my neighbor Rick wanted to do something this weekend, so I have another option!

On to going through the pile on my desk so I can get the heck out of here early.
Have a good weekend ya all!

No comments: