Monday, October 16, 2006

Annoyed

First of all, I have to say that I am very annoyed! I discovered today that 4 blogs that I normally start my day with reading, decided to go "private" and I no longer have access to them. Since I am not a Spaces member, I don't get to be added as "friends". Several bloggers that went private said it was done in order to protect themselves. Well, I understand that but there are other ways to ensure your privacy. For example, that is precisely the reason I don't post my picture on here. Anyway, of course, it's none of my business what they do with their blogs but I am going to have to find me some new interesting blogs to read.

My weekend was fine. I had a good time with Mom, sis and niece. Sis and I went out on Friday and had a blast downtown. I met a guy, named Doug (you might here more about him if he calls). I also got several interesting propositions, such as, this bartender at my favorite bar who always flirts with me (but never gives me free drinks, nonetheless :-) asked me if I wanted "to go have sex with him" WTF? He doesn't even know my name! Does that direct line really work on anyone?

Other than that, I did absolutely nothing over the weekend. Mostly stayed on the couch watching TV.

By the way, DM, to respond to your comment: unfortunately, I can't say that I've ever loved the job I am in. It's been over a year since I started and my feelings about it haven't changed. At first, I thought that I was just missing my old job and was going through the adjustment process. Well, it never went away. I still miss my previous job and all of the people I worked with. There is no going back though, so I'll just have to come to terms with it.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sista....what a creep that bartender dude was! I would've responded that he needed to be within the size requirements regarding his wallet and his weewee if he wanted to have sex with me. Anyways, glad to hear that you had a good time with your family. Hopefully Doug will call! I know what you mean about the spaces going private. I didn't even know you could do that! Well have a good week honey!
love court

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an interesting weekend. And if the line works, it has to be one of those 99.9% of the times it fails but if you try often enought you'll get one that falls for it. :)