Friday, October 06, 2006

Just another boring weekend

Well, it looks like it's going to be a really boring weekend (remember my "wave theory"?) I have absolutely no plans! None! I can't even go shopping because I am broke till the next paycheck!
All of my "boyfriends" that could have been a possibility are gone for the weekend.

I did talk to Jason last night (the guy that called me last Friday after disappearing for a few weeks). Surprisingly, he was excited to hear from me and even tried to make plans to come down to visit. (I've never met him in person but we talked on the phone just about every night for about a month). That kind of caught me off guard but I would really love to meet him. He can't do it this weekend though and I have things going on for the next three (there is a possibility next weekend though, so we'll see).

I also talked to Dan, a guy from match.com, yesterday but instead of asking me out he told me he would really love to talk to me more soon... whatever.

My neighbor Rick and Andy, the ex-boyfriend, are out of town and Bob hasn't called since I told him last Friday I couldn't meet him (he texted me at 11:30pm to see if I wanted to come hang out at his house after the bars closed! Did he really think I was waiting for him the whole night!).

anyhow. I'll try to fill my weekend with lots of cleaning and organizing closets so I don't have to pick my nose for 2 days straight!

Have a great weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the picking of the nose can be done in one, two hours tops. After that you might actually have to go do something. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie!! Sorry I have been MIA...I've been to hell and back. I have to start getting back into the swing of things here. I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog so I better get reading. I feel bad for neglecting my buddies, and especially my twin!
Love ya
Court