Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Just another Tuesday

Not much to report here. I am so behind at work, it's not even funny! Just when I think I am starting to see the bottom of my piles, more stuff gets dumped on me! Not that I am complaining, but I feel like I am doing the silly mundane work that could be done by a monkey way too much. If I at least had a part-time helper to do these tasks for me, I would have been able to be a lot more creative, innovative and profitable for my company.

Oh well. My "boyfriends" are being quite which works well for me since I've been so busy.

Off to a boring meeting.
salute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got to my office this morning and my phone extension was deleted, and of course it will take a few days to get it back. I also had a few conference calls scheduled for today. I ended up hijacking someone else's phone.
I should have just worked from home today. I will do that tomorrow though :)