Monday, October 09, 2006

Well, the weekend was full of excitement as anticipated...not! It was actually nice and relaxing, I didn't do anything too crazy but got a lot of stuff done around the house. And I only picked my nose for a couple of hours! Ha-ha!

I talked to Jason some more over the weekend (the one that lives 3 hours away). He seems to be serious about coming down here to visit me for a weekend soon. I am not sure what to expect from our "relationship". We've been talking on the phone for over 2 months now. First of all, I know that nothing can replace the face-to-face interaction and my impression of him can be way off but he might just be the perfect guy for me (emphasis on "for me"; he is definitely not perfect). I also understand that LDRs are difficult to manage but is this a good enough reason not to pursue something that may potentially turn out to be good?

I've been burnt so many times that I lost count but I just can't loose all hope completely. Not yet anyway :-)

No comments: