Monday, October 02, 2006

Weekend update

Ok, I just have to add to my previous post because my Friday got even funnier or weirder :-)

After I got off work that day, the following people contacted me:
  • Dan, whom I met on match.com a few weeks ago and communicated via email, decided to call me to see what was going on this weekend,
  • Ryan, whom I talked about in the past (the useless, super good looking guy) texted me to see if I was in town (I haven't heard from him in about a month!)
  • Andy, kept texting and calling me the whole night wanting to get together,
  • And Jason, another guy from match.com whom I had an intense phone relationship for a while which abruptly ended a few weeks ago, decided to call me on Friday as well!

I don't believe in astrology but I am convinced that Gemini (my sign) entered some sort of a moon phase on Friday. No other explanation.

I ended up going out with my neighbor Rick that night and ignored all of the other suitors since they haven't exactly treated me well in the past. Had a great time and it felt good not to have to sit at home and wait for one of those former flames to call me.

My sister, mom and niece came on Saturday and hung out with me. Sister and I ended up going out again on a Sat. night for a little girl's night out. Mom and I ended up getting into a fight on Sunday which left us both crying but we've since made up, so all in all it was a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an exciting life you lead :)

Girlie Monkey said...

Yeah...well... I am telling you, must have been something in the stars that day because not a single person called me on Saturday! I didn't care because I hung out with my sister but still!

Anonymous said...

Cosmic alignments act like that, I hate em :)
Its not too bad over here, I am working from home, so its not as traumatic as going into the office and the building being empty, but I did have 2 conference calls today. Although next time they pull that stuff I'll let em know you said I get the day off too.