Friday, January 26, 2007

Even more F*cking Pissed Off!

Yeah, so I just have to vent. B. told me he was bowling with friends last night till I finished working and then he was going to come see me. He called me and told me some bullshit story about how he needed to go sit on his friend's wife's dad's (how do you like that!) property 1.5 hours away from Springfield because someone was trespassing and they needed to catch them! He told me that he wouldn't be able to call me because he wouldn't have good reception there, so he'd text (how would he know that before he got there?). I felt so uneasy, couldn't sleep, eat, sit in one place. Well, he finally texted me about 1:30am to tell me he was headed home... Here's the texting conversation we had:
Me: I've gotta ask. Why have you been acting so strange lately?Can you tell me what's bothering you?
B.: I've just been stressed
Me: Whatever it is you can tell me
B.: I know it. I just can't. It is something that's bothering me about my life
Me: Ok... I am really confused now, have been for the last 3 days. So I guess you know how to find me
B.: (30 min later) honey I will figure it out
(What the f*ck???!!! He's been acting weird all week, no cute random text messages, no calling me cute names, avoiding seeing me in person. Not sure if he was lying to me about his excuses, can't prove it but I have my doubts now)
Me: Honey, I don't know what to do or say around the guy you have been this week. You've gotta give me a little more than that. I think I deserve that. If it's something I can help you with, please let me. If it has to do with our relationship, I'd like to know that too.

No answer. Granted it was 3am by then and I guess he can say he fell asleep but I know he didn't. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night at all.



I don't know what the f*ck is going on any more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear that. If it's any consolation, I think you're right about trusting your instincts. My ex came up with all the lamest stories. I think that when the lame stories, the missed calls and not answering his phone start to happen, then that's a signal that something is definitely up.

It's in our hearts to want to believe and hope for the best and give them the benefit of the doubt, but if you're starting to feel uneasy about his erratic behaviour, then there's probably a good reason you're feeling that way.

Whatever happens, know that you deserve the best and you deserve someone who will treat you well and with respect.

I don't want to sound like an 'after-school special' and I don't normally give advice unless asked for...but I wanted you to know that I have experienced the exact same thing in the past. Trust your intuition :)