Thursday, January 25, 2007

Reasonably pissed off or paranoid? Help!

So... I have to admit I am not very good at being in a relationship. I've always been good at getting guys but not very good at keeping them (C'mon, I am 26 y.o. and my longest relationship lasted 3.5 months!) I am not sure what it is that I do wrong, still trying to figure it out.

Here's the situation:
I was sad yesterday. The reason is not important but my boyfriend knew about it. B. had a day off yesterday and I hadn't seen him in a couple of days so I thought he'd find time to hang out with me. He played basketball and racquetball the whole day, then claimed they called him to work for a few hours (could be true, don't know), then he called me about 9pm and told me he was exhausted and he was going to bed. I was kind of pissed off, didn't really tell him that even though he sensed something wasn't right, we'll see what he does today. It's his second day off, he better come up with a good plan for seeing me or I will be too busy to see him for the next week or so!!!

Up until now, I never doubted his words or actions. I always felt like he was truthful, but I had this weird gut feeling for the last couple of days that something wasn't right. I guess that's why I was hoping to see him face to face yesterday so I can try to figure it out.

Am I being to tally unreasonable? Should I say something or just act like everything is fine?

No comments: