Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update on my boys and something completely unrelated

Boy #1
Barry emailed me yesterday to let me know that he had a great time on Sunday night!!! He wanted to know if and/or when I wanted to do it again... ;-)

Boy #2
I never called Alex back so when I got out of the gym last night I had a text message from him :"Hope you had a good day..." I decided that was as good of a time as any to tell him not to waste his time. I sent him a message telling him that I was not ready to date right now since I just broke up with a boyfriend (it's partially true except that the right guy can help me snap out of that and that guy isn't Alex...)

On a different note, I am a little nervous today. I am finally going to the doctor. I've had this weird looking red spot on the bottom of my foot for about a year. Sometimes it changes color and starts itching, other times it almost disappears but never completely. I kept ignoring it, thinking it was going to go away but I finally decided to have it checked out. I made an appointment for today a couple of weeks but it was today when I realized that i really could potentially hear something frightening when I go and I'm not sure I'm prepared for it... Not going to get myself worked up but it's still in the back of my head...

Fittness Update:
Last weekend's partying and eating completely ruined my efforts. I had to start over yesterday. I am going to keep a log of my weight and my work out efforts on here (mostly for my own records)
Monday night:
Cardio - 15 minutes on Elliptical; Weight Training - 1 hour
Weight: 163 pounds

3 comments:

Melina said...

So what did the doctor say, I hope all is well. I know how you feel about not wanting to deal with it. I had an echocardiogram a couple of weeks ago and was sooo nervous to find out the results, but I went today and WOO HOO everything is all okay.

I hope everything is okay with you, but if GOD forbid something isn't you have a blogger friend that is here for ya.

Good LUCK!!!

Unknown said...

Any news from the doc? Was just thinkin' of ya. Hope all's well :)

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that discussion we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.blog.com/2010/01/31/will-the-r4-or-r4i-work/]R4i SDHC[/url] DS SysBro)