Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy Women's Day to you all and me!!! I've been bugging all of the guys I work with about this holiday for weeks. .. Guess what! They got me flowers today! Who says men can't be attentive sometimes!

Don't have much time right now. Just wanted to mention that I've been proud of the results I am getting from working out. I haven't lost a lot of weight (just 2 pounds) but I lost a lot of fat and gained muscle. I've been doing a lot of weight training because I want to get very toned... It already shows! Yeah! I'm planning on kicking up the cardio a couple of notches next week. Good luck to all of you fellow dieters and anyone who is trying to make your lifestyle just a little healthier! Keep up the good work and keep me up to date on your progress!

Fitness Update:
Weight: 161lbs
Weight Training: 1 hour - very intense
Cardio: 20 mins - running

No comments: