Friday, March 09, 2007


I am so not feeling blogalicious today... In fact, all I want to do is curl up in my bed, take a nap then just lounge around and read a book while listening to the rain pounding away outside... The only part of that fantasy that can come true is the rain. Actually, I think it's already raining out there but I am stuck in the office staring at my computer screen...

I am not in a bad mood - just very sleepy. What started out as going to a sushi bar with a couple of girlfriends last night, turned into a full-blown 4-hour long gossipping session complete with lots of food and wine...

Gotta stop blogging... Having trouble with keeping my eyes open...

Fitness Update:
Weight: No clue (afraid to check after all of the yummy Miami Rolls and wine I consumed last night)
Weight training and Cardio: Didn't do a damn thing (at least nothing that can be classified as exercise)

No comments: