Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Randomness


I finally updated my Blogroll, or "My Daily Addictions" as I call it! Half of the blogs I had on there before didn't even exist any more ;-)


I heard that the beer that they sell in high altitudes is usually lower in alcohol content. For example, that same bottle of Budweiser which is normally 5% (I am just guessing here) would be 3.5% alcohol somewhere up in the mountains in Colorado... Does anyone know if it's true or not? Just curious... I thought it was odd...


Fitness update:

Weight: 161 lbs

Cardio (Tues. night): Running on treadmill - 20 min, Elliptical - 25 min

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmmm...now you've got me thinking of that beer question. LOL! I think I'll ask John...he might know! BTW, thanks for adding me to your blogroll :) Sweeeeeeeeet.

Melina said...

Thanks for listing me in your blog roll. BTW, I too am doing the dieting thing I am on weight watchers and yesterday I finally dropped the weight I gained a few weeks ago, so I am at my lowest right now since starting weight watchers, I just don't have the guts to post my exact weight like you do, and I don't exercise nearly enough. But I'm here with you on the dieting thing (have you noticed the first 3 letters of Diet spell out DIE! UGH think there is a relation). Keep up the good work.

fringes said...

Thanks for adding me. Blogging/blog reading is quite the addiction!