Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Oooops! I clicked on different templates in the blogger just out of curiousity, didn't realize it was going to change my template and erase all of my links without confirming with me...
I will add my blogroll back as soon as I have some time to spare!
I stopped including the Fitness Updates for a while... Bad... Not much to be proud of there but i am really serious about it from now on for the following reasons:
  • just bought a super sexy bikini and...
  • it looks like crap when I put it on...
  • because I need to loose about 8-10 pounds and...
  • the management of my apartment complex just informed us that the swimming pool will be opening in about 3 weeks!

No more excuses!

Fitness update:
Weight : 162 lbs :-(
Cardio: 60 minutes on elliptical
Weightlifting Class: 60 minutes

5 comments:

Robin said...

Been thinking about trying a new template but scared I won't be able to get my old one back...I'm chickenshit.

Unknown said...

Awesome!! When I lived in the city, my apartment complex had a pool. I just loved taking a swim after work. Ahhhhhh...

Is there a way you can get back the links (other than manually inputting them)? That sucks! But glad to see I made it back on your list! LOL! :)

BTW, I have confidence that you'll be able to shed those last few lbs in no time. The last few are always the hardest, but you sound really motivated... You'll look great in that new bikini!

Losing my Mind said...

thanks for stopping by my site- totally digging yours and i like that you post your weight- i used to while trying to lose weight- right now i'm on a diet hiatus but trying to start each day again :) and also single to boot- which means i should lose weight pronto

Anonymous said...

Its interesting to me that places would close a pool at anytime of the year :)
The high for today is in the 90's

Girlie Monkey said...

Angel: Rub it in, rub it in! It's been around 80 for the last 2 weeks but today is 49 - freezing! I walked across the street for lunch and almost died from a frostbite...