Thursday, May 03, 2007

Some more on Trent

I am working on my startegy on how to tell Trent about his kissing skills. I am thinking I am going to let him know how much I love kissing him first, then tell him that I would love kissing him even more if he wasn't as agressive and show him how it's done... We'll see how that goes.

I originally planned on spending the whole weekend with friends but Trent talked me into letting him come down on Fri night. I really didn't have anything planned till Saturday, so I told him that was fine. I'll just have to figure out the nice way to kick him out in the morning so I can get ready for the festivities with the girls.

Gotta get back to work. I'll get to that "meme", that I got tagged for by several people, soon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend! Can't wait to hear how things go :) Have fun!

mist1 said...

You're a lot nicer than I am when you make suggestions.