Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Unusually Crappy Day - is it going to get better from here?

Yes, I am having a blah day... I should have stayed home... I realize that nobody really cares but I really need to vent at the moment. Not that anything major happened, just a lot of little frustrating things...Here's a list of my misfortunes so far (and I've only been awake for about 5 hours, for the record):
  • Broke my favorite mug this morning
  • Stepped on a piece of the mug with my bare foot, got a nice deep cut and lots of blood around the kitchen floor
  • Forgot my to-go coffee that I made for myself this morning
  • Got to work and realized that I left my cell phone at home. I really need several phone #s that are saved on there plus I am waiting on an important phone call today...
  • Found out that the urgent order for some signage that I placed for my account in Chicago accidentally got shipped to Wisconsin. Not my fault but my boss doesn't exactly care why it happened...
  • I need to scan something really quick but my scanner keeps saying that I don't have the needed software installed; then I go to install it and it's there but the scanner is still not working!!!
  • I keep trying to tie some loose ends at work before I go on vacation next week but the load keeps getting bigger!

On top of that I could not fall asleep till 3am for some unknown reason so I am tired and cranky!!! Grrrrgh! Is it appropriate to drink at work at 1pm?

2 comments:

Losing my Mind said...

for some reason going on vacation means life is going to be hectic the 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after. I hate that. Soon though!

Unknown said...

Everyone has those days once in a while :) I'm sure things will look brighter tomorrow! Actually, I'm a few days late in commenting, so I'm sure things are already brighter by now!

Have a great vacation and enjoy your much needed time off! xo