Friday, November 02, 2007

I need to keep busy!

Well, I have decided to take the back seat on the whole long distance relationship with M. Whatever happens... happens. My problem is I am a problem solver by nature. I don't like to sit around and wait; I design the plan of attack and start acting. It's gotten me pretty far in the business world but unfortunately, has gotten me in trouble in my personal life quite a few times.
Every time I found someone I really wanted to be with, I somehow managed to screw up by being too pushy.
As hard as it is for me, I am going to try not to do that this time... unless I get really drunk and start drunk-emailing ;-))
Sooooo, since I need to stay extremely busy in order to live up to the above promise, I am trying to come up with things to do this weekend (as luck would have it, I have absolutely no plans as of right now).

Friday night

  • Get home from work
  • Go to the gym
  • Clean up the apartment
  • Invite a couple of friends over to drink wine

Saturday

  • Sleep in
  • Go to the gym
  • Go to the mall with a friend
  • Come home and change clothes
  • Go to the Hockey game
  • Come home and get ready for a night on the town
  • Go out with two favourite girls ever!

Sunday

  • Be lazy

I think that's a good start, don't you?

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to just "be"...I LOVE those weekends....they are RARE around here!

m said...

Any plans that involve being lazy are good plans in my book.

Unknown said...

Don't ya just love those kinds of weekends? I love your plans for Sunday! I did the same thing! LOL! I came home from a party at 3AM, so Sunday was spent just vegging! LOL!