Thursday, November 01, 2007

Update

This whole "being patient" thing sucks! I am working on it though ;-D

M. and I have been emailing back and forth. I am happy. He is doing fine. Luckily, his job in Iraq is not as dangerous as some others. Of course, that doesn't mean he is completely safe but it gives me some comfort!

We have not really talked about whether and/or how we are going to see each other in December. I am dieing to bring that up but afraid to blow the whole thing by being to pushy...

On a different note, I was messing around one of those sites that help you find classmates, old friends, etc and found this guy I went to school with (grades 1st-8th) whom I hadn't talked to in about 12 years. I sent him an email and he responded with, "Hi, my First Love". Whaaaaaat? I had no idea this guy ever had a crush on me. There were these two other boys in our class that competed for my attention but this one was always just a friend to me... Hmmmm... That felt strangely good to know that someone had a crush on me many years ago... and by the way, he sent me some pictures and he looks amazing. Never thought a skinny little boy could turn into such a good looking man ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Finding an old friend is always neat, isn't it? :)

As for your beau in Iraq...Well, I'm sure you'll know what to do when the time is right. Not to sound so wishy washy, but whatever happens, happens. If it's meant to be, it will and if it wasn't, then at least you know you gave it a shot. Not the most profound statements ever, but I'm kind of tired at the moment! LOL!

The first love/crush thing is really cute!