Monday, November 05, 2007

Time Change... Grrrrgh!

OMG! This whole time change screwed me up today! I got to work at 7am!!! Now I didn't forget about it. I changed all of the clocks yesterday but I always use my phone for an alarm and the time on there usually updates automatically, so I didn't even check. Well... it didn't, so I woke up at 5:45am instead of 6:45am! Such an idiot! Oh well, getting a lot of stuff done at work this morning.
As far as M. goes, I was feeling especially vulnerable yesterday (mostly due to PMS). I hadn't heard from M. in 3 days but what concerned me even more was the fact that his emails kept getting shorter and shorter last week and I kind of felt like I was forcing him to talk to me. So, against my better judgement, I decided to email him last night:
"Well it didn't take you long to lose interest... slacker" Tried to keep it light, sort of...And he replied right back""hey im busy! you didn't write me either, my @$#&* queen (I can't disclose the whole nickname he has for me but it's sort of cutesy"Not exactly the answer I was hoping for but better than nothing. I guess not everything is lost yet.
So we emailed back and forth this morning for a while. He mentioned how he was going to surprise his family for Christmas because they all think he is not coming back till January. I was hoping he would mention something about coming to see me in December too but he never did. Well, I am not asking him about it but if he doesn't make any effort to see me by the end of they year, I am going to give up completely. For now, I still have a little bit of hope left.

1 comment:

Losing my Mind said...

girl maybe he'll come surprise you too! :)