Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WTF? My weird dates - Part 1

Since my dating life is non-existent at the moment, I thought I'd entertain you with some stories from the past. I've had my share of dates - some good, some bad and some downright ugly...
So, the first one that comes to mind is my last date with Trent this past summer. I think I mentioned how Trent and I went to college together and went out on a date once back in 2000. I didn't want to go on a second date with him back then for some reason but couldn't remember why when he re-surfaced in my life a few months ago (thanks to the modern technology, aka facebook).
I enjoyed talking to him via email so I figured I'd give him another shot and see what happens. We went out for a nice dinner and drinks, had a decent time and I invited him to come in for a bit when he walked me to my door. Well, one thing lead to another and we started making out... OMG! He was the worst kisser ever! I can't even explain it, I just felt like I was kissing a 12-year old who had no idea what to do with his lips/tongue/teeth... Grrrgh... Hmmm I think I know why our first date 7 years ago didn't lead anywhere...
To make the matters worse though, he took our making out session to the next level: HE STARTED LICKING MY EYE LIDS!!! WTF??? Is that sexy to anybody? Am I the only person who thinks that's creepy? All I kept thinking about was how I was going to wake up with an eye infection from all of that slobber!
He was a pretty nice guy but I could never bring myself to go out with him again. Just didn't want to be subjected to all of that saliva all over my face. Sorry!

2 comments:

The Chicago Blogger said...

LOL! OMG, you are not the only one who thinks that's gross. I've kissed some sloppy kissers, but never my eyelids. You're the first!

Great story! :)

Unknown said...

OMG! LOL!!!! Girlie, that sounds like something out of a Ben Stiller movie! Sloppy kissers are just icky!

When you mentioned him licking your eyelids, he reminded me of my dog! My dog just comes up to people he likes and licks them all over the face...eyelids included! Gross? Uhhhh....yeah!!!! So, this coming from a human is even more disgusting because humans know better! LOL! ;)

LOL! I'm sorry! Can't stop laughing :) Just got a visual picture in my head here. Ewwww! How did you react to that? Like, "Ummmm...Is it okay of you don't like my eyelid?" LOL!

Thanks for posting this! You just gave me my laughter fix for the night.