Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WTF? My weird dates - Part 2

So the next story is about Brian. We met online a couple of years ago. Seemed to have a good conversation over email and I was excited to meet him. He kind of seemed too good to be true: smart, handsome, successful.
So we went out for a drink... Within the first 15 minutes, Brian asked me if there was something I wanted to share with him that I usually don't share with people... Hmmmm... I wasn't sure what he was looking for here, so he said he'd go first... He told me he was a nudist...
Now, I consider myself pretty open-minded so I tried to hear him out (even though, I, all of a sudden, had these images of him running around Wal-Mart naked, for some reason). He told me how he found out he liked being naked and I tried to use this as an educational experience for myself by asking questions.
All fine and dandy. Then we went to the movies but the shows were sold out so he suggested watching a movie at his place. Not the best thing to do on the first date but he seemed pretty safe so I agreed. As we are driving to his house he says, "Man! I can't wait to get home and get rid of all of these clothes!" Hmmm... Excuse me? You are planning on doing that as soon as you get home? I told him that he couldn't do that while I was around. He proceeded to tell me how it was a very natural thing to do and was nothing sexual. I could totally be down with that had we been dating for a while and already checked out each other's private parts but... on the first date? No thanks!

6 comments:

The Chicago Blogger said...

OMG - your stories are WAY better than mine. LOL

And I would have pictured the same thing...naked at Walmart, picking out vitamins or maybe a new blender. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah definately! I have been married 33 years now, got married 4days before my 19th birthday (no didn't have too). Well, after reading so many single gals blogs on dating into their 20's and 30's, my life seems so much easier!

Yes, missed out in dating thousands of guys, but I did marry the love of my life and never have regretted it to this day nor has he!

Keep up the fav writing!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Where on earth do these guys come from? ;) LOVE your stories, Girlie! I've got a bunch of my own from my single days. I'll tell you about them sometime.

Soooooo...What happened? Did he end up going "au naturel" that night?

Girlie Monkey said...

He probably did end up going "au naturel" that night but I didn't stick around long enough to witness that ;-) I got the hell out of there as fast as I could!

Beth said...

Yes, but you were on your way to HIS HOUSE....so what happened???? Did he get naked??

Girlie Monkey said...

LIke I said... I don't know what happened. I said my "good byes" and went home. Never saw him again.